Palace Gate, London, W8
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- 2 bed 2 bath
- Private Patio
- Moments away from Royal Kensington Gardens
- Close to tube station
Palace Gate is one of the finest addresses in Kensington W8. Literally moments away from the Royal Kensington Gardens, Hyde Park, High Street Kensington and Gloucester Road. It offers easy transport links and there are numerous restaurants, cafés, shops such as M&S, Whole Foods and Waitrose within walking distance.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Palace Gate, London, W8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- High Street Kensington Station0.4 miles
- Gloucester Road Station0.4 miles
- South Kensington Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Harding Green is a privately owned and independent estate agency based in the heart of Kensington specialising in Sales and Lettings of residential property across London. The company thrives under our dedicated and experienced team of property professionals delivering outstanding results for our clients and offering a bespoke level of service.
Throughout every instruction, the Associate you instruct to sell, let or manage your property will remain the sole point of contact, meaning the
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HAG200090_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harding Green, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.