Grovewood Place, Woodford Green
- **Guide Price £1,350,000 - £1,400,000**
- Four/Five Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Amazing Downstairs Living Space
- Off Street parking For Several Cars
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location
- Beautiful Landscaped Rear Garden
- En-Suite To Master Bedroom
- Immaculately Presented
- Vaulted Ceilings In Hallway
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Madison Fox
A substantial detached four/five bedroom Laings built property located on this popular development situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location just off Manor Road. Lovingly cared for by the current owners this immaculate house is ideal for a large/growing family and is in a unique position where you can park up to six cars in front of the property as well as there being a double garage The ground floor has an impressive entrance hall with guest w/c leading to the formal living room, dining room, large open plan kitchen/breakfast room and conservatory. There is also a double garage which has been partly converted to a utility room and has integral access. Upstairs there are five bedrooms (two of which have been converted in to one large room) two of which are en-suite and there is a family bathroom.
Measuring over 80' wide, the landscaped rear garden can be accessed from the conservatory, kitchen and also the utility room has side access leading to the front.Grovewood Place is located within easy reach of Woodford & Chigwell Central Line Stations which offer easy access into London. Also within close proximity is the ever popular parade of shops on High Road (Woodford) and Brook Parade (Chigwell) with their comprehensive range of shops, boutiques, eateries and restaurants. Further local amenities include, Virgin Active Premier Club Repton Park and Tescos Superstore. The area offers a fantastic range of access to primary and secondary schools, both private and state. By car M25 (junction 26) and M11 (Junction 5 - Southbound) are within easy reach as is the A406, A12 & A13.
22' 9'' x 12' 11'' (6.93m x 3.93m)
14' 8'' x 10' 5'' (4.47m x 3.17m)
L Shaped Kitchen/Breakfast Room
23' 4'' x 22' 4'' (7.11m x 6.80m)
11' 10'' x 10' 10'' (3.60m x 3.30m)
14' 1'' x 6' 11'' (4.29m x 2.11m)
20' 8'' x 10' 0'' (6.29m x 3.05m)
First Floor Landing
14' 3'' x 13' 0'' (4.34m x 3.96m)
13' 0'' x 12' 10'' (3.96m x 3.91m)
12' 2'' x 10' 9'' (3.71m x 3.27m)
14' 1'' x 10' 3'' (4.29m x 3.12m)
13' 2'' x 10' 8'' (4.01m x 3.25m)
32' 10'' x 82' 0'' (10m x 25m)
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Grovewood Place, Woodford Green
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chigwell Station0.9 miles
- Roding Valley Station1.0 miles
- Woodford Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Madison Fox is an independent sales and lettings specialist company which have quickly stamped its mark in becoming one of the leading and most popular estate agents in West Essex.
Madison Fox has continued to successfully provided specialist property services not only for the exclusive, high quality property located in West Essex but for all types of property no matter how big or small.
The business was built on a commitment to offering clients a tailored and exceptionally perso
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9593648. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Madison Fox, Loughton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.