- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- STUNNING CONVERTED CHAPEL
- IN THE HEART OF THE VILLAGE
- THREE GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS
- VERY SPACIOUS LIVING ACCOMMODATION
- MODERN KITCHEN AND BATHROOM
- DOWNSTAIRS UTILITY AREA
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED
- AVAILABLE NOW
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
This stunning and sympathetically converted Chapel is available to rent immediately, unfurnished.
The very spacious and immaculately presented accommodation comprises entrance lobby with utility area and cloaks cupboard on the ground floor with stairs rising to the first floor.
The impressive first floor offers a large and open plan living space, retaining much character including the large decorative Chapel window and a split level room with steps down to the sitting room area. The kitchen comprises of light base and eye level units with a fitted oven, hob and extractor fan, space for fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
The three bedrooms are a good size with the main bedroom having fitted wardrobes. The bathroom consists of a white suite and separate shower cubicle.
One off road parking space.
Viewing is essential to fully appreciate the size and character of this property.
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Uckfield Station4.3 miles
- Buxted Station4.7 miles
- Glynde Station6.2 miles
About the agent
One of the finest independent Estate Agents in the South East of England, with offices in Heathfield, Uckfield, Lewes and Seaford.
We've been in business since 1926 and take an innovative approach to marketing; offering clear advice and traditional values, coupled with stunning marketing of your home which, combined with our high service levels aims to deliver an exceptional client experience.
Our founder first started selling houses in 1926 and we now on our third generation of G
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30450902. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rowland Gorringe, Uckfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.