- Choice of ‘Symphony’ Kitchen and Utility
- Quality Integrated Appliances
- Washing Machine, Dryer and Dishwasher All Included
- Choice of Floorings (Included Throughout)
- Underfloor Heating to Both Floors
- Choice of Bathroom and En-Suite Finishing
- Air Source Heating
- Solar Panels
The property briefly comprises entrance hallway, kitchen dining room, dual aspect sitting room with french doors to the garden, three bedrooms, bathroom and en-suite to the principal bedroom.
The specification does not disappoint. There is underfloor heating supplied by the air source heating, a choice of 'Symphony' kitchen, a choice of tiling / boarding to the bathrooms, a choice of floorings to finish the property throughout, solar panels to help keep the electric bills down and much more.
The property also offers a driveway leading to the garage, private rear garden and is covered by a 10 year warranty.
SWANTON MORLEY Swanton Morley is a large but rural parish 3 miles to the north east of Dereham, 12 miles east of Swaffham and 16 miles west of the cathedral city of Norwich. There are regular bus services to both Norwich and Dereham. The well served village of Swanton Morley has a butcher, village shop, post office, garage, primary school, delightful village green and two public houses - Darby's and The Angel. There is also a village hall and local sports clubs which include football, bowls and cricket. The village is located within easy reach of the River Wensum with its fantastic spots for fishing and for nature lovers there are many footpaths to discover in the area.
SERVICES CONNECTED Mains water, electricity, drainage and air source heating. Telephone and broadband connected.
ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING The property will have a SAP assessment carried out as part of building regulations when completed.
WEBSITE TAGS New home, new development.
PROPERTY REFERENCE 34893
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wymondham Station11.6 miles
About the agent
Located in a Grade II Listed Building in a prominent location in the town centre, Dereham have a proactive and experienced sales team who don’t believe in providing an adequate service but insist on always going that ‘extra mile’. The entire team are local to the area and extremely knowledgeable, meaning they are always able to give personal and expert advice on buying and selling in the area. The combination of proactivity, local knowledge and excellent marketing ensures they get the best re
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100439036390. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sowerbys, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.