Casson Square, London
- Heated Swimming Pool
- Landmark Views
- Gym & Treatment Rooms
- Exceptional Specification
- Star Concierge
- Open Plan Living & Kitchen
- 24 Hour Security
- Winter Garden
Tenure: Leasehold, 999 years remaining
Eight Casson Square provides a selection of high quality designed 1-bed suites, 1 and 2-bed apartments and penthouses in a 30 storey Tower designed by Patel Taylor, with a new ticket hall and the new Waterloo underground station entrance at ground floor level. Finished to an exceptional level of specification, the apartments at 8 Casson Square provide sophisticated living within one of central London?s most desirable locations.
Located in one of London?s most desirable and world-renowned riverside locations, Southbank Place lies on the banks of the River Thames adjacent to Westminster, Jubilee Gardens and The London Eye. Surrounded by an area steeped in history, heritage and culture, Southbank Place provides a complimentary mix of design led architectural buildings that provide a perfect setting with open squares and gardens by the River Thames in this landmark development.
Southbank Place is a 5.7-acre (2.3 hectares) Estate to comprise The Shell Tower, One Southbank and Two Southbank Place office buildings (occupied by Shell Oil UK and WeWork) and residential buildings of Belvedere Gardens, The Belvedere, Thirty Casson Square, One Casson Square and 8 Casson Square.
Casson Square, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Waterloo Station0.1 miles
- Waterloo East Station0.2 miles
- Embankment Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof. The company has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SRE-1840. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stone Real Estate, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.