Robinson Road, London SW17
- Mansion Block
- Wonderful Communal Gardens
- Two Bedrooms
- Quiet Residential Road
- Strong Transport Links (Northern Line)
Set on a popular, quiet residential road is located within close walking distance to both Tooting Underground (Northern Line) & Tooting Overground (City Links) and offering excellent shopping, leisure and transport facilities locally.
The flat briefly comprises; a bright reception room to the front, complete with bay window; master bedroom and second guest bedroom just behind; a generous bathroom with separate walk-in shower and a well appointed modern kitchen to the rear. There is a wonderful and very well maintained, mansion block style gardens running down the street and serving the friendly, close nit community of residents.
The property also has a long lease and has just benefited from major investment to the external and internal communal areas of the building. This is an ideal first time purchase or letting investment & ready for someone to move straight into without the worry of any works needed for some time to come.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Robinson Road, London SW17
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Colliers Wood Station0.3 miles
- Tooting Broadway Station0.4 miles
- Tooting Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Do you dream of an Estate Agent that works as hard as you?
ludlowthompson is an award-winning, accredited, cutting-edge estate agency in London with over 20 year's expertise.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2787752. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by ludlowthompson, Tooting - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.