Rockmount Road, London, SE19
- PERIOD CONVERSION
- TWO DOUBLES
- STUNNING CONDITION
- LONG LEASE
- CLOSE TO NORWOOD RECREATION PARK
- CLOSE TO CRYSTAL PALACE TRIANGLE
- HIGH CEILINGS
Finished to an exceptional condition throughout whilst affording well-proportioned living accommodation to include a bright and airy 20ft open plan lounge and kitchen with huge sash windows to front, modern family bathroom and two good-sized bedrooms both with built in wardrobes.
Rockmount road is a pretty side street which runs off Central Hill and is a quiet road dotted with period houses. Located just moments from Norwood recreation park with tennis courts and park, only minutes walk from the hugely popular Triangle with its variety of bars and shops. Also close reach to Gypsy Rail Station with offers links to London Bridge and London Victoria.
Gipsy Hill (Approx 0.5 miles)
Crystal Palace (Approx 0.5 miles)
Anerley (Approx 1.1 miles)
Energy Performance CertificatesPicture No. 13
Rockmount Road, London, SE19
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gipsy Hill Station0.5 miles
- Crystal Palace Station0.7 miles
- Sydenham Hill Station1.0 miles
About the agent
We know that moving is an exciting and potentially stressful time and it is important to know that our extremely experienced and friendly 80 strong team are here to help you 7 days a week, each stage of the way with sound professional advice, all with a reassuring smile.
Since 1990 our hands on and ''still partner run'' company gives us the head start to pass on our experience, knowledge and great tips to you. It is our very culture to provide you with the very best customer service tha
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CRP190400. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Streets Ahead, Crystal Palace. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.