Gosport Road, London
- Four Bedrooms
- Victorian Mid Terrace House
- Benefitting From Single Storey Rear Extension
- Chain Free
- Two Reception Rooms
- Situated Over Three Floors
The ground floor of the property comprises of a spacious entrance hallway giving access to the stairs and through lounge on your left hand side. The Through lounge is spacious enough to accommodate dining and includes the bay window flooding the room with natural light and gives more usable space. To the rear of the through lounge is the three piece family bathroom suite on the left with the fully fitted kitchen with part integrated appliances welcoming you on the right hand side. To the rear is the ground floor extension and second reception room that could offer a multi purpose room - a snug, home office, or a dining room, whichever suits your needs. Access to the garden is provided via the second reception room and is mainly laid to lawn.
The first floor of the property consists of two double bedrooms, a single bedroom to the rear and a W/C. The second floor of the property is made up of the fourth bedroom, with windows either side making it a bright and spacious double bedroom. There is more potential to unearth with the property by further extending the loft giving greater floorspace and adding value (STPP) by creating an L shape dormer.
In terms of locality, you ideally situated in the heart of Walthamstow and a stone's throw away from St. James Street and Walthamstow High Street where you will find an abundance of local amenities on offer including a selection of bars, restaurants, and coffee shops. Walthamstow Central is 0.5 miles away (10 minute walk) whilst St. James Street station is 0.4 miles away (8 minute walk).
When it comes to schools you are truly spoilt for choice including South Grove Primary School, Mission Grove Primary School, Edinburgh Primary School, and many more to choose from.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
Gosport Road, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Walthamstow Queens Road Station0.2 miles
- St. James Street Station0.3 miles
- Walthamstow Central Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Sincere Property Services Ltd is an Independent Estate & Lettings Agency based in Walthamstow, East London. Situated in the heart of Walthamstow. We are totally dedicated in offering the best & most honest professional services.
We specialize in sales, letting & management of properties and pride ourselves on the personalised hassle free service we offer to both our vendors and prospective clients. We are positive enthusiastic friendly flexible and understanding but always professional.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103584000505. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sincere Property Services, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.