Tower Mill Road Peckham SE15
- Ground Floor Flat
- One Bedroom
- Private Balcony
- Measuring Approx. 500sqft
- Close to Burgess Park
- Bike Storage
- Available Chain Free
- Energy Efficiency Rating C
Comprising of; large open plan kitchen/reception room with direct access to a private terrace, modern bathroom and large bedroom with built-in wardrobes as well as engineered wooden flooring. Also benefiting from access to a well-maintained communal garden and secure bike store.
Tower Mill Road is a quiet residential street situated between Peckham and Camberwell, just south of Burgess Park. The Old Kent Road (0.7mi) is just a short walk and provides fantastic bus links into central London as well as Elephant & Castle and is also due to receive two new tube stations with the Bakerloo line proposed extension. The location of the property would give the buyer easy access to Walworth Road, Camberwell and Peckham providing a wide variety of shops, bars and restaurants to choose from!
Lease Length: 112
Service Charge & Ground Rent Inclusive: £1575
Energy Efficiency Rating C
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Performanc...
Tower Mill Road Peckham SE15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Denmark Hill Station0.9 miles
- Peckham Rye Station0.9 miles
- Kennington Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Founded in 1984 as a one office, independent estate agency, The Acorn Group now employs over 300 staff, working from more than 30 different offices and divisions. The Group has been established as a leading estate agency and is currently ranked in the top 20 across the UK. The Group's growth has incorporated other successful brands including Langford Russell, John Payne Residential, MAP Chartered Surveyors, Start Mortgage Services, Start Conveyancing, & Unique.
Our highly trained team h
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P244138. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acorn, Peckham Rye. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.