Leicester Street, Wolverhampton
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- AVAILABLE WITH ZERO DEPOSIT
- FURNISHED APARTMENT
- GROUND FLOOR
- ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM
- CLOSE TO CITY CENTRE
- AVAILABLE APRIL
Dixons are delighted to offer for long term rent this beautifully presented one bedroom, ground floor, furnished apartment. Benefitting from gas central heating and being within easy reach of the City Centre, this property will be ready to call home from end of April.
In brief, the property comprises:
One Double Bedroom
Shared Rear Garden
Gas Central Heating
On Street Parking
Contact Dixons early to avoid missing out on this perfect opportunity
Energy Performance CertificatesSafety Inspection
Leicester Street, Wolverhampton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wolverhampton Station0.9 miles
- Wolverhampton St George's Tram Stop0.9 miles
- The Royal Tram Stop1.2 miles
About the agent
If you want to rent out your apartment or let a house in central England, look no further than Dixons – one of the largest estate agencies in the Midlands. Bringing people and property together for over 80 years, Dixons boasts a wide-reaching network of over 25 high-street branches - covering the Warwickshire and Staffordshire regions.
Conveniently situated in a prime location on Darlington Street, Dixons’ highly trained professionals can guide renters, landlords and investors alike, th
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 000652718. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dixons Lettings, Wolverhampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.