The Ridgeway, North Chingford E4
- Four Bedroomed End Of Terrace Family Home
- En-suite bathroom to master bedroom
- Fully integrated kitchen/diner
- Large rear garden with decking area
- Off street parking for two cars
- Gas central heating
- Spacious double garage
- Within 8 minutes walk of Chingford Train Station
- Close To Local Amenities
- Chain Free Sale
This house is located within an 8 minute walking distance of Chingford Train Station (TFL zone 5). Epping Forest, the capital's largest open space is also on the door step of this desirable property. Chingford golf course, Connaught water lake and Chingford plain are all located within a short walk. There are many bus routes, some direct to Stratford City and the new Olympic Park and Westfield shopping centre.
This is an area with a strong family presence. There are some excellent schools, both Primary and secondary (including private schools), to choose from making this an ideal property for families or professionals looking to commute to work.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
The Ridgeway, North Chingford E4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chingford Station0.9 miles
- Highams Park Station1.3 miles
- Ponders End Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Coultons are a respected independent estate agency specialising in the selling and letting of residential property in Chingford and the surrounding areas.
Here at Coultons we understand that moving house is one of life's most stressful events and we are here to ensure that you have a much less stressful move than you thought possible. When choosing your estate agent don't make a life changing decision on a whim, choose your agent carefully. We have a wealth of experience in the industry
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101681002327. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coultons, North Chingford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.