Withdean Crescent, Brighton, BN1
- Detached family house
- Three double bedrooms
- Large loft space (possible conversion STNC)
- Two reception rooms
- Lawned rear garden and patio
- Large garden room/workshop/store
- Off street car parking and Garage
- No chain
Situated in the highly sought after and prestigious Withdean/Surrenden area, this beautiful detached house has generous room proportions and a versatile layout making it the ideal home for families with children of all ages. Currently arranged over two floors, with three double bedrooms and an en-suite shower room to the master bedroom, there is also the benefit of separate W.C.s here and on the ground floor.
There is beautiful oak paneling in the entrance hall which leads to two large reception rooms, each with open fireplaces. The rear reception room leads to a conservatory overlooking the charming lawned rear garden and which has a fantastic 192sq/ft garden room, ideal for home working/hobbies/storage etc.
It is ideally located within catchment for some of the city’s highest achieving schools and colleges, and transport links by train or car are excellent. Immediately warm and welcoming, and having been a much-loved family home for over 50-years, this elegant home is ideal for families looking for their ‘forever-home’ in a highly attractive area of the city.
BrochuresBrochure 1Brochure 2
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Withdean Crescent, Brighton, BN1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Preston Park Station0.6 miles
- London Road (Brighton) Station1.2 miles
- Moulsecoomb Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Established in 2006, John Hoole Estate Agents has grown to become one of the City’s leading independent residential estate agencies.
We have a clear sense of purpose – to provide ‘First Class Service without Compromise’ in the process of buying and selling homes. This is reflected in our energy, commitment and enthusiasm. As a forward thinking company, we are constantly seeking fresh and innovative strategies to successfully promote and market client properties to achieve the very best
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20243304. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Hoole Estate Agents, Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.