Swan Lane, Coventry, CV2 4GH
- Front Door Phone Intercom System
- CCTV In Communal Areas
- One Washing Machine / Dryer
- Two Fridge Freezers
- Two Built In Hob & Oven's
- Extravagant Standard Of Property
- Spacious Double Bedrooms
High Calibre, Fully Licensed HMO In Close Proximity To Coventry University. Briefly Comprising; Six En Suite Double Bedrooms, Spacious Communal Lounge/Kitchen With Two Fridge Freezers And Two Fitted Ovens, Ground Floor W/C. Functioning CCTV & Alarm System.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
Swan Lane, Coventry, CV2 4GH
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Coventry Station1.4 miles
- Coventry Arena Station2.2 miles
- Canley Station2.7 miles
About the agent
CLOUD9 ESTATE AGENTS have really raised the standards in Estate Agency when it comes to Selling and Letting Residential, Student and Commercial Properties!
If you want COMPETITIVE RATES and a FIRST CLASS HONEST SERVICE there is no need to look any further, our charges are simple and very transparent, with no hidden extras!
What's included I hear you ask?
- FREE Valuation
- FREE Professional Photography
- FREE Floor Plan
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101851013790. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cloud9 Estates Ltd, Coventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.