South Street, Yeovil
- Retirement Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Personal Access to Private Patio & Communal Gardens
- Convenient Location
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
A two bedroom retirement apartment conveniently located in Yeovil Town Centre and boasts direct access to a private patio area and communal grounds. This spacious apartment is offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN. The apartment also benefits from communal facilities & on site manager.
Secure door with intercom entrance. Stairs and lift rising to all floors.
Large storage cupboard. Panel heater.
Living Room 18' 11" x 10' 5" ( 5.77m x 3.17m )
Double glazed door to the rear, with double glazed windows to either side, opening to a private patio area and communal gardens. Feature fireplace with electric fire inset. Aerial and telephone points. Panel heater.
Fitted Kitchen 7' 9" x 6' 6" ( 2.36m x 1.98m )
A range of fitted wall, base and drawer units with work surface over and complementary tiled surround. Single bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Integrated eye level electric oven. Plumbing for washing machine. Space fir fridge/freezer.
Bedroom One 17' 1" x 9' ( 5.21m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to the front. Built in wardrobe. Panel heater.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" max x 8' 10" ( 3.89m max x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to the front. Panel heater.
Suite comprising shower cubicle. Wash hand basin inset to vanity unit. Low level WC. Shaver point. Extractor fan. Towel heater.
The apartment allows the use of the communal grounds, lounge, laundry facilities and ample storage rooms on all floors. On the ground floor there is an additional room for mobility scooters with charging points.
There is a secure gated communal parking area.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
South Street, Yeovil
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Yeovil Pen Mill Station0.9 miles
- Yeovil Junction Station1.4 miles
- Thornford Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Yeovil Fox & Sons office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent…
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Yeovil
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference YEO105169. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Yeovil. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.