Richmond Hill Avenue, Clifton, Bristol
- Detached Freehold Clifton Property
- Two Bedrooms & Two Bathrooms
- Pretty Garden to Rear
- Off Street Covered Parking
- Very Well Proportioned Rooms and Ceiling Heights
- Open Living and Dining Space
- Scope for Alterations and Extension
- Additional WC and Shower on Ground Level
A hugely rare find in Clifton! This superb property offers a cottage feel with grand proportions. The parking and garden are a tremendous asset and the property offers glorious living space and more. Please call with questions and/or to arrange a viewing where appropriate.
This detached property is located on Richmond Hill Avenue just a short distance from Clifton Village, Whiteladies Road and Clifton Triangle. On that note Clifton is widely thought as being one of the finest districts in the United Kingdom given the picturesque architecture, civilised way of life, open green spaces, amenities and the historic interest all make living here a privilege.
The property in question briefly comprises of two bedrooms, two bathrooms, separate country style kitchen, living / dining room, downstairs cloakroom/WC, garden and covered parking to side. The home boasts a county cottage feel whilst offering grand proportions and sizable spaces. The current decor and layout certainly creates an environment conducive to pleasant living conditions and the French doors to the superb garden help confirm this.
The garden space is a privilege and offers lawned, paved and a raised decked area. The space allows for alfresco dining and simply a space to enjoy the outside world! In addition to the garden there is parking to the side which is again a rarity in the area especially at this price point. We believe that this proposition will create excitement amongst a wide range of differing buyers due to it's cross spread appeal and rarity. Whilst the property is in very good decorative order, it also presents the opportunity to redesign and re-model to ones exacting taste and style..even the opportunity to extend and alter subject to relevant permissions.
Richmond Hill Avenue
Entrance And Hallway
Traditional front door of this Georgian Style Cottage leads directly into hallway/vestibule area. Additional internal door further insulates interior space and allows for storage of coats and hats in typical traditional fashion.
Living Room 26' max x 13' 8" max ( 7.92m max x 4.17m max )
The living room offers space for lounging, dining and even a work area if so desired. The room offers direct access to the garden and kitchen but also the downstairs WC & shower plus back into the central hallway. The light granted is superb given the dual aspect nature of the full length room and the feeling of 'inside-outside' living is accentuated by opening the French Doors.
The space feels extremely comfortable whilst also being convenient and sociable. Small features such as exposed granite add that little something extra as far as styling is concerned.
Downstairs W.C & Shower 6' 3" max x 5' 7" max ( 1.91m max x 1.70m max )
Tiled room with window to garden offers convenient additional shower and WC at ground floor level.
Kitchen 10' 1" max to cabinets x 6' 10" max to cabinets ( 3.07m max to cabinets x 2.08m max to cabinets )
The well proportioned kitchen with window to front aspect is fully fitted with wall and base units. Complete with SMEG electric hob, AEG oven, undercounter fridge and room for further stand alone fridge and freezer. The space is finished with tile effect flooring, spots lights and the current owner uses an additional dining bar for added convenience. This features exposed beams and has a country style feel to the space. Kitchen further leads off to the central hallway.
Central Hallway 9' 9" max x 3' 6" max ( 2.97m max x 1.07m max )
The central hallway leads to the staircase, side door to parking and secondary access back into the living space. Two good sized cupboards contain the water tank and secondary utility cupboard contains washing machine and shelving. Natural light granted from arched staircase window on half landing.
Staircase To Top Floor
Staircase leads to top landing and benefits from light and garden outlook from half landing window.
Bedroom 1 11' 7" Max x 10' 8" Max ( 3.53m Max x 3.25m Max )
Very good sized double bedroom with ensuite shower room. The rooms benefits from forward outlook to the Georgian townhouse and gardens opposite and beyond to Frederick Place. Very good sized built-in wardrobes and concealed radiators finish the ensemble.
Ensuite 8' 10" max x 8' 9" max ( 2.69m max x 2.67m max )
Well presented and well proportioned shower room with oversized cubicle and window to side aspect. Includes WC, basin, towel rail, shaver point and tiling. This room offers addition access from top landing creating a convenient 'Jack and Jill' configuration.
Bedroom 2 13' 5" max x 10' 3" max ( 4.09m max x 3.12m max )
Another very good sized bedroom with window to garden aspect. Includes glass front fitted wardrobes.
Ensuite Bathroom 7' 10" max x 6' 1" max ( 2.39m max x 1.85m max )
Full sized ensuite bathroom with very impressive proportions including bath with shower over, WC with fitted surrounding cabinets, additional storage cupboards and twin basin, Loft access granted here.
Car Port 27' 3" max x 8' 5" max ( 8.31m max x 2.57m max )
The car port to side as accessed via lockable gate from street and further access is granted from property side door and directly from garden. Lean-to roof provides partial shelter and the entire length measures circa 27 feet.
The superb garden spaces features a lawned area, paved sections, herbaceous borders, mature tree and raised decked area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Richmond Hill Avenue, Clifton, Bristol
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Clifton Down Station0.6 miles
- Redland Station1.0 miles
- Montpelier Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Clifton Allen & Harris office...
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent…
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Clifton
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local expert
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CLI106315. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.