Bickley Road, Bickley
- Luxury three bedroom apartment
- First floor with 2 balconies
- Private parking
- Convenient location
Tenure: Share of Freehold
The main living space takes your breath away as it's a fantastic size room which leads onto a large covered balcony. Providing ultimate contemporary living, the reception room incorporates the kitchen, with integrated appliances, quartz work surfaces and peninsular breakfast bar.
The two larger bedrooms benefit from en-suite shower rooms and access to a second balcony with the master further boasting its own dressing room. A further large family bathroom, good size storage cupboard and utility room are all accessed from the hallway.
There are two allocated parking spaces to the front accessed via remote gates.
Both Bickley and Chislehurst stations are located under 1 mile away providing excellent direct services into a number of central London destinations including London Bridge, Cannon Street, Charing Cross and London Victoria. Bromley Town Centre is 1 mile away offering a host of shops, bars and restaurants.
All in all a wonderful apartment providing spacious living in a convenient location.
Brochures4 Page Online Ver...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Bickley Road, Bickley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bickley Station0.2 miles
- Chislehurst Station0.7 miles
- Elmstead Woods Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101801032542. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by jdm, Chislehurst. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.