Eaton Terrace, SW1W
- Imposing Belgravia townhouse
- Three formal reception rooms
- Eight bedrooms
- Five bathrooms
- Large office/library
- Self-contained staff flat
- Storage vaults
- Beautiful private 30ft long garden
- Small roof terrace
Eaton Terrace is one of the most sought after Belgravia addresses and moments' walk from the stylish shopping, cafes and restaurants of Elizabeth Street and Ebury Street and a short distance from Sloane Square and The King's Road.
For a Virtual Tour of this property, please contact us by email or phone.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Eaton Terrace, SW1W
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sloane Square Station0.2 miles
- Victoria Station0.4 miles
- Hyde Park Corner Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Harrods Estates have operated as estate agents in Knightsbridge, London since 1897. The Knightsbridge Sales team are dedicated to looking after both sellers and purchasers of luxury central London residential properties across the Knightsbridge postcodes of SW1, SW1X and SW7
Part of the Harrods Group, Harrods Estates have become leaders in the sale, let and management of luxury residential properties in prime central London: predominantly across the locations of Knightsbridge, Mayfair,
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference KNI210017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harrods Estates, Knightsbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.