Brunel Drive, Biggleswade, SG18
- Modern End Of Terrace Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge Diner
- Ground Floor WC
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking For Two Cars At Front
- Half A Mile To Mainline Train Station
- Walking Distance To Town Centre, Schools & Shops
- Ideal First Time Or Young Family Home
- Energy Rating: C / 69
This excellent first buy or young family home starts with a formal entrance hall that leads to the handy wc, into the fitted kitchen to the front and then into the lounge diner that spans the whole width of the property. On the first floor, all three bedrooms are located off the landing, as is the fitted bathroom that has an external window unlike some of the other properties in the area.
Outside there is a garden area to the front and then a low maintenance rear garden that offers gated access back along the side of the house. There are two allocated parking spaces immediately to the side of the property with an addition area to the front as well.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
3.58m x 2.36m (11' 9" x 7' 9")
4.45m x 4.2m (14' 7" x 13' 9")
3.8m x 2.87m (12' 6" x 9' 5")
2.62m x 2.5m (8' 7" x 8' 2")
2.62m x 1.88m (8' 7" x 6' 2")
Front & Rear Gardens
Off Road Parking At Front
BrochuresWeb DetailsFull Brochure PDF
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Brunel Drive, Biggleswade, SG18
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Biggleswade Station0.4 miles
- Sandy Station3.3 miles
- Arlesey Station3.7 miles
About the agent
... supported by Rightmove and Property Academy
We''re very proud to have been included in the 2021 Best Estate Agent Guide - supported by Rightmove and Property Academy.
That's after a detailed analysis of over 26,000 estate agency offices which included criteria measuring sales performance and mystery shopping.
Thomas Morris Sales & Lettings are a highly successful estate agency with access to buyers and tenants fr
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BWE210095. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thomas Morris, Biggleswade. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.