Biggleswade, SG18 8ST
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room
- Entire Top Floor Dedicated to Bedroom 1 with En-Suite Shower Room
- French doors from kitchen/dining room to garden
- Allocated Parking Spaces
- Close to the A1
- 1,091 Sq Ft
With three floors of versatile accommodation, the Braxton is ideal for families or couples.
The entrance hallway leads to the living room, a kitchen/dining room with French doors to the garden and a guest cloakroom.
On the first floor is a family bathroom, a spacious double bedroom and a further bedroom.
There’s also a private staircase leading up to the en suite bedroom 1 on the top floor.
- Living Room (max) - 3.19m x 4.19m, 10'6" x 13'9"
- Kitchen/Dining (max) - 4.25m x 3.43m, 14'0" x 11' 3"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.25m x 2.82m, 14'0 x 9' 3"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.15m x 3.59m, 7'1" x 11'10"
- Bedroom1 (max) - 3.16m x 5.56m, 10'4" x 18' 3"
Biggleswade, SG18 8ST
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Biggleswade Station0.8 miles
- Sandy Station3.5 miles
- Arlesey Station3.9 miles
About the development
Taylor Wimpey Plc
Taylor Wimpey develops land into places that people want to call home by creating new and sustainable communities and enhancing local and existing neighbourhoods. We work hard to provide our customers with a stress-free, high quality service whilst focusing on design and build quality. We create places where people aspire to live, work and play.
Our 24 regional businesses in the UK give our operations significant scale and truly national geographic cover
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 204-21762-127_3_30_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.