Patterdale Grove, Wickersley
- A spacious 5 bedroom detached executive style home
- No upward chain
- Situated upon a No Through Road
- Large open plan Breakfast kitchen with adjoining seating area
- En suite facilities to 2 bedrooms
- Large double integrated garage
- Fitted wardrobes to bedrooms
- Utility Room
- Large enclosed rear lawned garden & patio
Situated upon a No Through Road & less than a mile to the heart of Wickersleys shops,Bars & Restaurants,is this 5 bed detached executive family home which can only be fully appreciated via an internal inspection.
With accommodation in excess of 2500 sq ft, this family home enjoys all 5 bedrooms of double size, 2 with ensuite & a modern family bathroom, all of which lead off the stunning Galleried Landing.
The main 'Hub' of the property is the rear facing spacious Breakfast kitchen which has an abundance of fitted units & utility room leading off. Adjoining the kitchen area is a lovely bay with French doors opening to the rear garden.
There is a separate Dining Room & spacious Lounge with electric fire.
Off road parking is provided via the spacious front driveway in turn leading to the double garage which has electrically operated doors.
The property is in the catchment for Wickersley Sports College.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Patterdale Grove, Wickersley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rotherham Central Station2.7 miles
- Meadowhall South/Tinsley Tram Stop4.4 miles
- Woodhouse Station4.6 miles
About the agent
Welcome to ELR estate agents, a friendly independent company that has been working on your doorstep since 1840, making us Sheffield's most established estate agent. We offer a range of services including residential sales, lettings, surveys, mortgages and property auctions, with offices across Sheffield, Rotherham, The Peak District and Hope Valley.What is the Best Time to Sell a House?
Broadly speaking the best time to sell a house is:
"When there are the most amount o
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100041015938. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eadon Lockwood & Riddle, Wickersley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.