- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- EPC Rating C
- Two Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Part Furnished
- Private balcony
- Prime Location
- Excellent Transport Links To The City
- 3rd Floor
- secure development
Benefiting from two double bedrooms, two bathrooms (one ensuite), tastefully furnished living room which opens onto a private balcony set with fantastic views. The kitchen is fully equipped with white goods and the property further benefits from a spacious feel and natural light-filled rooms.
Situated only a couple minutes walk from the Woolwich DLR and rail station with easy access into the City, Canary Wharf and the West End. Further with local amenities such as 24hr Tesco within walking distance.
Deposit is £1,298 which is equivalent to 5 weeks rent.
Sorry, No Pets, No Smokers.
Children, Students, Sharers Welcome.
WHO ARE WE?
Howsy is creating a fairer and more equitable marketplace for renters. We'll give you a dashboard to manage your rental, report repairs and chat to us 24/7. We'll work with your landlord to resolve issues fast.
When calling us, please quote reference: 11326
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Woolwich Arsenal Station0.1 miles
- Woolwich Dockyard Station0.6 miles
- Plumstead Station0.8 miles
About the agent
NA Technologies uses smart technology and experienced property managers to find you great tenants and manage your property at a fair price. We charge zero fees to tenants and offer a flat fee to landlords. If you're a landlord why not give us a call to discuss how we can help you.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11326. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Howsy, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.