Hall Road, Marchington, Uttoxeter
- VILLAGE LOCATION
- INDIVIDUAL EXECUTIVE HOME
- FOUR BEDROOMS- TWO EN-SUITE
- FAMILY KITCHEN LIVING- AND UTILITY
- TWO RECEPTION- DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKS
- GAMES ROOM
- GATED ACCESS AND GARDENS
- DOUBLE GARAGE
This SUPERB detached family home offers spacious flexible family living. Briefly comprising of FOUR double bedrooms, TWO En-Suite, Fantastic OPEN PLAN living kitchen, TWO reception rooms, Separate staircase leading to fourth bedroom and en-suite. GATED access DOUBLE garage and gardens,
This SUPERB modern INDIVIDUAL exceptive detached family home, situated in the sought after village of Marchington offers spacious and flexible family living. The village of Marchington has a Village first school, community shop and village hall, together with pub restaurants. Excellent transport links that include local railways stations in the nearby town of Uttoxeter, together with easy access to the A50 with its M1 and M6 links. Briefly comprising of FOUR double bedrooms,TWO with en-suite facilities and TWO reception rooms. The fabulous open plan kitchen offers a family and entertain living area, with separate utility and guest cloaks. The utility leads to a second staircase giving access to the forth bedroom with its own en-suite bathroom offering flexible living, To the top floor of this FABULOUS family home is The GAMES ROOM offering additional entertaining space. DOUBLE garage with extensive driveway, gated access and gardens.
Gated access leading to the entrance door
Under stairs store cupboard, two double glazed windows to the front elevation. Oak flooring with under floor heating. Doors off
double glazed windows to the front elevation, WC, wash hand basin in vanity unit, complementary tiling and under floor heating.
Lounge 23' 5" x 15' 10" ( 7.14m x 4.83m )
Double glazed box bay window to the front elevation, and double glazed windows to the side elevation. Bi-fold doors leading to the rear garden. Feature fireplace housing a log burning stove, wall lighting , and under floor heating.
Study 10' 2" x 9' 8" ( 3.10m x 2.95m )
Double glazed windows to the rear elevation with oak flooring and under floor heating.
Kitchen Living 26' 3" Max x 16' 8" Max ( 8.00m Max x 5.08m Max )
A fully fitted bespoke kitchen comprising one and a half bowl sink and drainer and a Minerva kettle hot taps set in a base unit, with further base units all with granite work surface above, Two wall mounted electric ovens with gas hob and warming drawer and microwave. Integrated dishwasher, American style no frost fridge freezer, wine cabinet, a range of eye level matching units, together with larder units. There is a breakfast bar with granite worktop, Bi-fold doors lead out to the rear garden and double glazed windows to the front and side elevation, complementary flooring tiling with under floor heating. Door leading into the
A stainless steel sink and drainer set in a base unit, with further base units with granite worktops. Plumbing for a washing machine with further appliance space. Eye level units and door leading to rear garden and a second door leading into the double garage, stairs leading to
Sky light windows to the front and rear elevation and door leading into
Bedroom Four 13' 8" Restricted Head height x 10' 7" Restricted Head Height ( 4.17m Restricted Head height x 3.23m Restricted Head Height )
Two sky light windows, central heating radiator, DRESSING AREA, Door leading into
Bath with mixer tap, Wash hand basin in vanity unit, WC, heated towel rail, wall and floor titling, sky light window to the rear elevation
First Floor Landing
Double glazed feature window to the front elevation and central heating radiator, with doors off to
Bedroom One 17' 5" x 16' 8" ( 5.31m x 5.08m )
Double glazed widow to the rear elevation with two central heating radiators, door leading into DRESSING ROOM with fitted hanging rails, shelves and drawers, with a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bath with mixer taps, enclosed shower cubicle with wall mounted shower, HIS and HER wash hand basin set in a vanity unit. WC, Full complementary tiling and heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 14' 10" x 9' 8" ( 4.52m x 2.95m )
Two double glazed windows to the rear elevation, central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 15' 10" x 9' 7" ( 4.83m x 2.92m )
Double glazed windows to the front and side elevation, central heating radiator.
Family Bath Room
DOUBLE shower cubicle with wall mounted shower,Bath, wash hand basin set in a vanity unit, WC, Full complementary tilting and heated towel rail, double glazed window to the rear elevation
Second Floor Landing
Stairs leading to second floor landing , with two double glazed sky light windows to the front elevation, door leading into
Games Room 44' Max RHH x 13' Max RHH ( 13.41m Max RHH x 3.96m Max RHH )
Lounge/ Cinema area: Two Central heating radiators, ceiling down lighting, laminate flooring
Sports area: Central heating radiator, down lighting and laminate flooring. Full surround system and projector.
Double Garage 19' 9" x 18' ( 6.02m x 5.49m )
Two electric up and over doors, power and lighting and door leading into the utility.
Gated access with block paved driveway proving parking for several vehicles and access to the double garage. Side access to the REAR GARDEN with patio area laid to lawn, with hedge boundaries. Summer House and Hot Tub (by further negotiation) and a high degree of privacy.
Photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Hall Road, Marchington, Uttoxeter
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Uttoxeter Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Uttoxeter Bagshaws Residential office…
Established in 1988, Bagshaws Residential has been serving the Midlands for 30 years so you can trust that we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Bagshaws Residential as your estate agent…
>> Your local Bagshaws Residential team in Uttoxeter
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your lo
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference UTR106848. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Uttoxeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.