Beech Road, Wheatley
- 164ft South West facing garden
- Desirable location
- Close proximity to extensive local amenities
- Convenient access to A/M40 for the Midlands and London
- Ample parking & single garage
- Miles of countryside walks nearby
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Turner Properties
The property is set back from the road with ample parking space provided by a brick paved driveway that is flanked by a lawned garden and flower beds. The house has not been extended and with the benefit of a 164ft garden (49.50m) it offers enourmous potential (subject to the usual consents). The accommodation is spread over two floors and comprises a front door at the side of the house opening into an entrance hall, sitting room with two windows to the front and a gas fire, kitchen, first floor landing, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. To the side of the house there are double gates that open to the single garage and immediately to the rear of the house is a paved patio terrace with a lawn beyond, a middle seating terrace with a shed to one side and steps lead up to a further lawned garden.
* 164ft South West facing garden
* Desirable location
* Close proximity to extensive local amenities
* Convenient access to A/M40 for the Midlands and London
* Ample parking & single garage
* Miles of countryside walks nearby
SETTINGThe property is situated on Beech Road in the heart of Wheatley village. Wheatley is a thriving village conveniently located with easy access to Oxford and London via the A/M40. The nearby Park & Ride provide services to central London and Oxford City. There is a fast train service from Haddenham Parkway (circa 8 miles) to Marylebone. The village comprises of a large range of amenities including primary and secondary schools, library, sports centre, post office, doctors surgery, dental practice, handful of public houses, restaurants and a good range of shops, and ASDA supermarket.IMPORTANTWe would inform prospective purchasers that these sales particulars have been prepared as a general guide only. A detailed survey has not been carried out nor the services, appliances and fittings tested. Room sizes should not be relied upon for furnishings purposes and are approximate. Floor plans are for guidance and illustration purposes only and may not be to scale. If there any important matters likely to affect your decision to buy, please contact us before viewing the property.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Beech Road, Wheatley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Radley Station6.1 miles
About the agent
We'd like to introduce ourselves as your new local estate agents after opening in October 2016, dedicated to providing a unique quality of service to selling and letting. We know and love the area, because we have lived and worked here for years, so will be familiar faces to many.
Most importantly, with 27 years experience between us, we understand that good communication with you - throughout the selling and letting process - is critical to making it a positive and successful move. We
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10108179. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Turner Properties, Oxford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.