Stacey Road, Cardiff
- No Chain
- Two Reception Rooms
- Modern Kitchen
- Wet Room Plus Bathroom
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Period Features
- Walking Distance To City Centre
Traditional Terrace Period Property offering heaps of character and is to be sold with no onwards chain! Benefits include; two reception rooms, two bathrooms, three double bedrooms and off road parking.
* Beautiful Period Property * Positioned within walking distance to the city centre this traditional terrace home offers stunning high ceilings and period features throughout. The property sits upon great public transport links and also offers easy access to the A48 which further leads to the M4 corridor. The property is to be sold with no onwards chain - features include; two reception rooms, modern kitchen, two bathrooms, off road parking and a enclosed rear garden plus outhouse.
Internally the property accommodation comprises; Entrance hall, lounge, second reception room, kitchen and shower room to the ground floor.
To the first floor you will find three double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Outside the property offers off road parking for two cars via a drive. The rear garden is enclosed and mostly paved with a garage/out-house providing additional storage, pit and new roller shutter doors to the rear lane acces.
Enter into hallway. Staircase leading to first floor. Access to lounge and second reception room.
Lounge 23' 3" max x 12' 9" max ( 7.09m max x 3.89m max )
Spacious livingroom which has been opened up from two reception rooms. Feature fireplace and surround. Bay window to front. Door leading to rear garden.
Second Reception Room 16' 8" x 11' 6" ( 5.08m x 3.51m )
Feature fireplace and surround. Window to side. Door leading to kitchen.
Kitchen 12' 1" x 11' 1" ( 3.68m x 3.38m )
Fitted with a range of base and eye level units with worktops over. Built in oven, gas hob and cooker hood. Inset sink unit plus drainer. Space for washing machine and under counter fridge. Combi boiler wall mounted. Window with borrowed light to lean to. Door leading to wet room.
Fitted with a shower. WC and wash hand basin. Obscure window to rear.
Lean To 11' 4" x 7' 7" ( 3.45m x 2.31m )
Window to rear and side. Door leading to rear garden
Access to all first floor rooms.
Master Bedroom 17' 7" x 11' 5" ( 5.36m x 3.48m )
Disable lift access. Built in wardrobes. Window to front.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 11' 8" ( 3.51m x 3.56m )
Built in wardrobes. Window to rear.
Bedroom Three 17' 2" x 9' 10" ( 5.23m x 3.00m )
Built in mirrored sliding wardrobes. Window to rear and side.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising bath, WC and wash hand basin. Window to side.
Off road parking to the front via a drive. Enclosed rear garden which is mostly paved. Garage/out building providing additional storage, pit and new roller shutter doors to the rear lane access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Stacey Road, Cardiff
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cardiff Queen Street Station0.8 miles
- Cathays Station1.0 miles
- Cardiff Central Station1.3 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why after over 50 years in business we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch.
All of our friendly staff are local experts, specialists at selling properties in your area.
As one of the largest estate agents in Wales we have extensive local coverage, with 29 branches and an average of 111 thousand visits to our website each month, we can get your property seen by a huge
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ALY303911. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Roath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.