The Waterfront, Goring-By-Sea, Worthing
Built by Kier Homes, Chichester House, The Waterfront, is situated directly onto the beach and just a stones throw from the sailing club. The apartment is perfectly positioned for bus routes, local shopping facilities and is just a mile away from Worthing town centre. The property boasts many modern conveniences such as electric underfloor heating throughout, double glazed windows and doors, security video entry phone and contemporary finishes.
In brief, the accommodation comprises, security video entry, passenger lift/stairs to first floor, a stunning sea facing communal garden, communal halls, entrance hall, lounge diner, kitchen with built in appliances, main bedroom with ensuite shower, a further double bedroom, family bathroom and delightful wrap around balcony with sea views. The property also comes with an allocated parking space situated in a secure underground facility.
In our opinion viewing is essential to fully appreciate the size, condition and sought after seafront location of this property.
- Seafront development
- Two double bedrooms
- Wrap around balcony
- Kitchen with built in appliances
- Ensuite to main bedroom
- Family bathroom
- Secure underground parking
- CHAIN FREE
Security Phone Entrance -
Communal Hall & Courtyard -
Passenger Lift/Stairs To First Floor -
Entrance Hall -
Lounge Diner - 4.47m x 4.01m (14'8 x 13'2) -
Kitchen - 3.45m x 2.39m (11'4 x 7'10) -
Bedroom One - 4.39m x 3.15m (14'5 x 10'4) -
En Suite Shower Room -
Bedroom Two - 4.09m x 2.62m (13'5 x 8'7) -
Family Bathroom -
Secure Underground Parking Space -
BrochuresBrochureThe Waterfront, Goring-By-Sea, Worthing
The Waterfront, Goring-By-Sea, Worthing
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Durrington-on-Sea Station1.4 miles
- West Worthing Station2.2 miles
- Goring-by-Sea Station0.4 miles
About the agent
James & James Estate Agents believe we can bridge the gap between Online & Traditional High Street agents whilst offering bespoke packages & fee structures tailored to individual needs.
Partners Jim Bacon NAEA & James Brock NAEA bring a combined industry experience of over 35 years, having dealt with all areas of the property industry throughout Sussex. Members of Propertymark, The Property Ombudsman & Client Money protection regulatory bodies, ensures our professionalism, accountabilit
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30557466. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James & James Estate Agents, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.