Buxton Road, Brighton, BN1
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- CLOSE TO AMENITIES AND COMMUTER LINKS
- FIRST FLOOR STUDIO APARTMENT
- GENEROUS SIZED EAST FACING GARDEN
- BTL INVESTMENT POTENTIAL
- IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY
John Hoole Estate Agents are pleased to offer this superb studio apartment, situated on the doorstep of Seven Dials and a short walk from Brighton train station and city centre. As part of a handsome Victorian semi-detached property, this first floor flat has the added bonus of its own private patio garden with plenty of space to relax and entertain in. The living/bedroom has useful storage space and its wide patio doors make for a light and airy room throughout the day. The bathroom is of good proportions, with its modern white suite and fully tiled walls and the kitchen, whilst compact, has space for a washing machine, under-counter fridge and stand alone cooker, to be included in the sale if wished.
This property is sold with no onward chain and would make a great buy-to-let investment or first home.
BrochuresBrochure 1Brochure 2
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Buxton Road, Brighton, BN1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brighton Station0.5 miles
- London Road (Brighton) Station0.6 miles
- Preston Park Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Established in 2006, John Hoole Estate Agents has grown to become one of the City’s leading independent residential estate agencies.
We have a clear sense of purpose – to provide ‘First Class Service without Compromise’ in the process of buying and selling homes. This is reflected in our energy, commitment and enthusiasm. As a forward thinking company, we are constantly seeking fresh and innovative strategies to successfully promote and market client properties to achieve the very best
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20238049. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Hoole Estate Agents, Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.