9 Millbank, Westminster, London
- The most popular local development
- Brand new one bedroom apartment
- 617 sq ft / 57 sq m
- Elegant finishes throughout
- Large living space and lots of storage
- Private cinema screening room, and meeting rooms
- State-of-the-art gym, luxurious pool with spa and treatment room
- 24-hour concierge
This spacious 617 sq ft / 57 sq m comprises a large reception room with open plan kitchen, featuring Küppersbusch appliances and expertly crafted finishes throughout, a substantial double bedroom finished in a warm neutral palette to create a calm retreat where you can relax and rejuvenate, a family bathroom, storage and a utility cupboard.
For residents' comfort, all properties in 9 Millbank have underfloor heating throughout, and comfort cooling to all reception rooms and bedrooms.
Leisure facilities exclusive to the residents at 9 Millbank include a 24-hour concierge, a state-of-the-art gym, luxurious swimming pool with spa and treatment room, private cinema screening room, meeting rooms, and landscaped gardens.
Standing proudly on the banks of the river Thames, in the beating heart of historic Westminster, 9 Millbank encapsulates British luxury and style. Now a Grade II listed building, Millbank Residences’ grandeur still stands tall in Westminster’s iconic skyline.
*Images are computer generated, and are only intended to show the example specification of the finishes throughout.
9 Millbank, Westminster, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Westminster Station0.4 miles
- St. James's Park Station0.5 miles
- Pimlico Station0.6 miles
About the agent
At Prime London, an ethical and professional service is paramount, in a marketplace so often lacking in both these key qualities.
We are fortunate enough to deal with some of the finest properties in the world, and our dedicated team understand fully the bespoke service required to meet the needs of our clients, purchasers and tenants.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10885877. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Prime London, Central London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.