Tollington Park, Finsbury Park
- 2 bedroom flat
- Entrance patio
- Close to local amenities
- Well presented throughout
- Eat in kitchen
- 0.5 Miles to Finsbury Park Station
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Davies & Davies
An excitingly spacious and light-filled hallway warmly welcomes you inside, decked in light wooden flooring and surrounded by crisp white walls. You’ll find cosy corners to place your bookcases, storage, and benches throughout this entryway.
The first door on your right is the kitchen, fitted with understated white cabinetry and tiled backsplash. A large Velux skylight washes the room with light and there is plenty of space to include a dining table.
The bathroom awaits next door, boasting enough space to comfortably accommodate a full-sized bath and a separate shower enclosure alongside a heated towel rail and room for storage.
A heightened sense of versatility encompasses the reception room, which can effortlessly be utilised as a living, dining, and working area in one. Both double bedrooms boast double glazed windows, light wooden flooring a wealth of space.
Take your party of six out onto your gorgeous patio and truly enjoy the London sun. For more outdoor sunning, you’ll find your covetable flat is just a couple of minutes walk from the Parkland Walk, running from Finsbury Park up to Highgate Woods along a disused railway line. Tell guests they are less than a ten minute walk to Finsbury Park tube, for the Victoria, Picadilly and overground lines.
BrochuresBrochureTollington Park, Finsbury Park
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Tollington Park, Finsbury Park
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Crouch Hill Station0.3 miles
- Finsbury Park Station0.3 miles
- Harringay Station0.6 miles
About the agent
We are a multi award-winning estate agency based in Finsbury Park, providing a personable, socially responsible and creative property consultancy service for jaded North Londoners.
Voted 7th best agent in the UK by the Best Estate Agent Guide 2019!
What distinguishes us from the sea of other agents across the city is our ability to provide a truly bespoke level of service, our commitment to the local community and our progressive approach to marketing and design.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30532248. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davies & Davies, Finsbury Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.