Mill Lane, Taplow Riverside
- Part of the award-winning Taplow Riverside development
- High quality finish & specification
- Exclusive development of just nine apartments
- Fine river views
- Allocated parking space
- 999 year lease
- 10 year New Build Warranty
- 1.6 miles to Maidenhead station & Crossrail
- 19 acres country park, Rous at Skindles on site
Set amongst the tranquillity of nature, there are plenty of wide open spaces at Taplow Riverside, with meadows and picnic areas to explore, and walks by the River Thames and Jubilee River to enjoy. Riverside dining is available at the renowned Roux at Skindles brasserie restaurant and the proposed Boat Yard café bar.
Taplow Riverside is by beautiful locations such as Bray, Marlow and Windsor with an array of restaurants such as the Michelin Star Fat Duck, boutique shopping and a wealth of sporting events.
Taplow Station - 0.9 miles
Maidenhead Station - 1.6 miles
Bray - 2.6 miles
Cookham - 3 miles
Windsor - 6.4 miles
Marlow - 6.8 miles
Good connections via the A404 and M4
Approximately 20 minutes to Heathrow airport
Maidenhead to London Paddington in 18 minutes via rail
Maidenhead to Bond Street in 38 minutes via Crossrail
Maidenhead to Canary Wharf in just 52 minutes via Crossrail
Fastest travel times and distances are approximate only, courtesy of Google maps and Trainline
Mill Lane, Taplow Riverside
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Taplow Station0.9 miles
- Maidenhead Station1.0 miles
- Furze Platt Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Founded in 1875 we are Maidenhead's longest established independent estate agents and specialise in residential sales, lettings and new homes.
Our centrally located High Street estate agency office handles the sale and rental of property in Maidenhead and the surrounding areas of Berkshire including Burchetts Green, Burnham, Cippenham, Bray, Cookham, Cookham Dean, Cookham Rise, Cox Green, Eton, Eton Wick, Furze Platt, Holyport, Li
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BMHCC_632176. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Braxton, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.