Tyne Grove, Portishead
- Detached Property
- Two gardens
- Newly fitted kitchen diner with courtyard access
- Two double bedrooms
- Large living room with study area
- Downstairs WC
- Allocated parking
- Show home condition throughout
A spacious entrance hall with double height ceiling, part glazed door and glazed windows overlooking the front courtyard. Open to the kitchen diner and stairs rising to first floor.
17' 7'' x 12' 4'' (5.36m x 3.76m)
Exceptionally large kitchen diner with range of matching high-gloss wall and base units with solid worktop over. Inset four ring burner gas hob with worktop mounted rising extractor fan. Built in eyelevel double oven and microwave. Inset stainless steel sink. Integrated appliances include washer/dryer, dishwasher and fridge freezer. Dual aspect room offers a large dining area with doors onto the courtyard and a rear door and window onto the parking area. Door to;
5' 0'' x 2' 9'' (1.52m x 0.84m)
A modern WC fitted with two piece suite comprising low-level WC and hand basin tell flooring and part-tiles walls.
First Floor Landing
Doors to living room, bedrooms, bathroom and storage cupboards one of which houses the boiler.
19' 2'' x 10' 7'' (5.84m x 3.22m)
An exceptionally large L-shaped living space with window to front aspect of exterior aspect in the study area.
9' 10'' x 12' 4'' (2.99m x 3.76m)
Large double bedroom with window to front aspect. Built in triple wardrobe.
10' 2'' x 7' 6'' (3.10m x 2.28m)
Double bedroom with large velux window to rear aspect.
7' 4'' x 5' 9'' (2.23m x 1.75m)
Bathroom with three-piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over and glass screen low-level WC. Pedestal sink tiled shower area and splashback. Velux window to rear aspect
The property boasts two garden areas one to the front offering a stunning courtyard area accessed via the front door and kitchen diner and the other separate from coachhouse access via the parking area. Parking into to parking for one car.
Tyne Grove, Portishead
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Avonmouth Station2.5 miles
- St. Andrews Road Station3.1 miles
- Shirehampton Station3.2 miles
About the agent
Here at West Coast we totally understand that your home is probably the biggest asset you'll own and we therefore pride ourselves on offering the best possible marketing with the latest technology in order to achieve the best price, coupled with a fantastic customer service.
Our experienced and professional team will ensure that you are kept up-to-date with the progress on your sale with regular feed back on viewings and weekly reports once a buyer has been found. Once more this is all
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10886580. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by West Coast Properties, Portishead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.