Horseshoe Crescent Beaconsfield
- Central location
- Recently refurbished throughout
- Close to train station
- Excellent school catchment area
- Chain free
Immaculately presented, recently refurbished two bedroom semi-detached property within the heart of Beaconsfield Old Town. This location benefits from being within walking distance to both the Old and New Town high streets and the Chiltern line train station with direct links to London Marylebone. The property sits in catchment for Butlers Court primary school and the Buckinghamshire grammar and secondary schools.
The property is approached via a paved side path. On entering there are two well proportioned reception rooms providing ideal space for family living. The first reception room has a feature bay window and a working gas fireplace with original surround mantle.
The second reception room has exposed wood flooring and leads through to the impressive recently fitted kitchen dining room.
The kitchen has a wide range of base and wall storage units. There is an integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher, washer dryer and a Neff double oven. There is also a Neff induction hob and extractor fan. French doors lead out onto the neatly lawned garden.
Stairs lead up to a bright and spacious landing with two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. The second bedroom comes with integrated wardrobes.
The large family bathroom benefits from a freestanding bath, separate walk in shower and a heated towel rail. There is an integrated storage cupboard.
The private and well maintained garden is mainly laid to lawn and has a side gate for access to the front of the property. There is also a patio area ideal for outdoor entertaining.
SAT NAV HP9 1LJ
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Horseshoe Crescent Beaconsfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Beaconsfield Station0.6 miles
- Seer Green Station1.3 miles
- Gerrards Cross Station3.7 miles
About the agent
The pro-active property professionals and lettings specialists who put your interests first.
In the turbulent and challenging process of buying and selling your home we aim to be your trusted advisors leading you through the whole moving process.
As Independent Beaconsfield Estate Agents, we care passionately about the people and property in this beautiful area of Buckinghamshire. Owned by Gareth Ashington, who has worked in Beaconsfield for 25 years, we are committed to being the
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference APCCB_633714. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashington Page, Beaconsfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.