Dorset Road, London SW19
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Amazing Location
- Two Bathrooms
- Perfect For Professional Sharers
- Short Walk From South Wimbledon Underground
- Landscaped Private Garden
- Off Street Driveway Parking
- Parquet Flooring
- Close Proximity to Great Schools
The accommodation is presented in good order throughout. Boasting; four double bedrooms - the master complete with en-suite, single bedroom / home office, three piece family bathroom, additional WC, fitted kitchen, and spacious double reception which provides direct access to an enormous private garden. Additional benefits include off street driveway parking for two cars.
South Wimbledon and Morden Underground Stations (Northern Line) are only a short walk away, providing excellent links into Central London.
Perfect for professional sharers or a family.
To view, call ludlowthompson on .
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Dorset Road, London SW19
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Merton Park Tram Stop0.2 miles
- Morden Road Tram Stop0.3 miles
- South Wimbledon Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Do you dream of an Estate Agent that works as hard as you?
ludlowthompson is an award-winning, accredited, cutting-edge estate agency in London with over 20 year's expertise.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 5998897. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by ludlowthompson, Tooting - Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.