Juxon Close, Chichester
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Quiet Location
- Beautiful Kitchen/Diner
- Contemporary Kitchen Fittings
- Refurbished Bathroom with Separate Shower
- Built in Wardrobes to All Bedrooms
- Large Garden
- Garage & Allocated Parking Space
- Good School Catchment
- Close to City Centre & Station
Are you looking for a spacious family home within easy walking distance of the City centre and station? Then do not miss this three bedroom semi detached house situated in a quiet close yet within just a few minutes' walk of the city centre and all its varied facilities. The mainline station is also within a 15 minute walk with regular commuter services to London, Portsmouth and Brighton.
The property has been extensively improved and refurbished by the present owners and offers a spacious sitting room with an attractive bay window and oak French doors with glazed panels leading to the newly refurbished open plan kitchen/dining room. The kitchen has a comprehensive range of contemporary wall and floor cupboards in gloss grey with contrasting oak work surfaces providing ample room for food preparation. Integrated appliances include a floor to ceiling fridge/freezer and eye level oven with separate microwave above. There is also good potential to convert the large walk in storage cupboard to a downstairs cloakroom which we understand has been done on neighbouring properties.
From the dining area, French doors lead to the large garden and the entire ground floor is fitted with high specification laminate flooring. Upstairs, you will find the three good sized bedrooms all with built in wardrobes and the reconfigured and refurbished bathroom that includes a corner bath and separate shower cubicle. Gas fired central heating and double glazing complete the picture!
Outside, the west facing rear garden is larger than you might expect and has a large full width paved patio area whilst the remainder is low maintenance shingle with established border plants and a large timber storage shed with power. There is a single garage in a block close by with an additional allocated private parking space.
Yopa anticipates good interest in this attractive and refurbished family home and recommends you book an early viewing to prevent disappointment either online 24/7 or by calling our central booking team.
EPC band: C
Juxon Close, Chichester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chichester Station0.3 miles
- Fishbourne Station1.8 miles
- Bosham Station3.2 miles
About the agent
At Yopa South East we’re proud to offer a full estate agency service for a fair fixed fee. Everything you would expect from a high street agent, we do too - but for a fairer price that’s clear from the beginning, with evening and weekend opening hours, and a range of helpful payment options.
Your dedicated local estate agent will take care of your entire sale in person, and if you need a little extra help, we can find you a great mortgage deal and a conveyancer at a compet
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 165852. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yopa, South East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.