Barker Road, Horbury, Wakefield
- Three bedroom detached bungalow
- No Chain
- Off-street parking
- Single garage
- Lawn gardens
- Sought after area
- Very unique and rare opportunity
- EPC rating TBC
The property may benefit from some cosmetic improvement, however there is vast potential.
Timber frame construction and tucked away on a very private plot, there is a brick walled perimeter and metal gates open onto the resin driveway.
Mature gardens surround the property to three sides, there is ample off-street parking and a single garage.
In brief the accommodation comprises entrance hall with lounge to the left featuring fireplace, window to the front and sliding doors to the side which lead onto the garden. There are three good-sized bedrooms all of which are double with the master having built-in wardrobes. There is a spacious bathroom fitted with four piece suite and a traditional dining kitchen.
Overall this is a fantastic opportunity.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Barker Road, Horbury, Wakefield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wakefield Westgate Station2.7 miles
- Wakefield Kirkgate Station3.3 miles
- Sandal & Agbrigg Station3.4 miles
About the agent
Manning Stainton have been helping people move, providing professional, expert advice and outstanding customer service for over 20 years.
With 19 prominent high street branches across our region, our experienced sales and lettings teams have in depth knowledge about what’s going on in your local market.
We understand the pressures of daily life and that’s why our network of residential branches are open 7 days a week and we are ready to take your call 8am until 8pm, 7 days a week.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK210043. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.