Yaldhurst Lane, Pennington, Lymington, SO41
- Rarely available Grade II listed lodge
- Three double bedrooms
- Garage/Outbuilding with power and plumbing
- Large private garden
- Ample parking for several cars
- High ceiling period property
- Two outside storerooms
- Beautiful dining room
- Sizable reception room
Well located three-bedroom Grade II listed lodge with an unusually large plot in a convenient but semi-rural location. The property is entered via an attractive porch with flagstone floor. The accommodation comprises: Beautiful dining room with wooden flooring and feature gas fireplace. Spacious reception room with log burner accessed from the dining room and has a further unused door to a bedroom. Kitchen with ample worksurface space and a side aspect, three well proportions large double bedrooms, family bathroom with corner bath and separate shower. The inner hall has a stable door to the garden.
The garage is a notable benefit being a large space partly converted with plumbing and power. This space could be an ideal home studio, home office or further accommodation (subject to planning). Behind the garage is a large store room with power.
The property has a graveled frontage giving ample space to park several cars. To the right of the lodge is a large gate that leads to one of the gardens and has ample space to store a boat or motorhome. To the left the gravel drive leads on to the garage/outbuilding with further parking. The sizable principal garden is fenced with gated access from the drive. The principal garden space is mainly laid to lawn with a shed, vegetable patch, and hard standing for a further outbuilding or alfresco dining. This garden also gives side access to the garage and the storeroom. The second garden with front access and gated entrance from the principal garden is laid to lawn and has a selection of fruit trees. Outside attached to the lodge and accesses from both the garden and drive is a further garden store with power and water.
BrochuresBrochure 1Brochure 2
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
Yaldhurst Lane, Pennington, Lymington, SO41
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lymington Town Station1.3 miles
- Lymington Pier Station1.6 miles
- Sway Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Not all Estate Agents are the same. Fells Gulliver, formed in 1988, is a long established independent Estate Agent in Lymington covering all of the New Forest. Successful, reputable and owner operated, Fells Gulliver is dedicated to providing an honest and specialist service exclusively in the sale of residential property.
As an independent agent our core values are always based on the highest level of professionalism and excellence in customer ser
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20273937. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fells Gulliver, Lymington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.