Felcot Road, Furnace Wood, Felbridge
- Extensive Development Opportunity
- Two Double Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Detached Double Garage
- Large Plot
- Sought After Private Estate
- No Onward Chain
Planning has been approved REF DM20/0772 for a new two storey extension to the front to add three extra bedrooms and additional living space to create an impressive four/five bedroom House along with further approval for the demolition and relocation of a new double garage with sleeping accommodation above. (ancillary use to the main dwelling).
LOCATION Felbridge is a popular village on the Surrey, Sussex borders. There is plenty to do for local residents. The local tennis club boasts three, flood lit hard courts and there is also a bowls and football club at the same location. Hedgecourt Lake is a beautiful spot for fishing and sailing enthusiasts and a lovely destination for a family stroll to feed the ducks. For those interested in golf and fitness, Chartham Park can be located within a short drive.
The village Primary School has an excellent reputation and is a firm reason why many young families move to the area. Secondary education can be found in East Grinstead with a choice of Imberhorne or Sackville.
There is a village shop, Church, Pub and a number of independent traders. East Grinstead offers the opportunity to visit larger retailers with a choice of Aldi, Sainsburys and Waitrose.
There are mainline railway stations at East Grinstead, Lingfield and Three Bridges offering commuters regular services to East Croydon, London Bridge and Victoria. The nearby M23 is accessed at Copthorne, offering easy access to the M25, London, Brighton and Gatwick Airport.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
Felcot Road, Furnace Wood, Felbridge
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- East Grinstead Station2.4 miles
- Dormans Station3.0 miles
- Lingfield Station3.7 miles
About the agent
Welcome to the next generation...
At Move Revolution our aim is simple: to deliver the next generation of estate agency today.
Years of working within the industry and listening to the needs of sellers, landlords, buyers and tenants
has led to a revolution in estate agency service – a service that finally meets the requirements of all of these people.
We are open from 8am to 8pm, 7 days a week and offer competitive fees that can save our clients thousands of pounds.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100410009981. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Revolution, Covering Surrey/Sussex. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.