Edinburgh Drive, Ickenham, UB10
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- SELF CONTAINED ANNEX
- LARGE CORNER PLOT LOCATION
- POTENTIAL FOR DEVELOPMENT (STPP)
- CLOSE TO ICKENHAM VILLAGE
- CLOSE TO LOCAL SOUGHT AFTER SCHOOLS
- CLOSE TO TRANSPORT LINKS
- VIEWING ADVISED
The ground floor accommodation briefly comprises of a spacious entrance hall with storage cupboard and W.C, leading on to a triple aspect lounge area with feature fireplace, dining area and kitchen with views across the well maintained rear garden. The first floor boasts two well proportioned bedrooms with fitted storage, family three piece bathroom suite and access to the sizeable loft area. To the side of the property benefits from a larger than average one double bedroom self contained annex which offers kitchen, spacious lounge, shower room, parking and an outside garden space. Outside the main property is a secluded and generously sized rear garden with patio area and two timber sheds, there is a carriage driveway to the front for numerous vehicles and side space.
Located on one of Ickenham's most prestigious areas, Edinburgh Drive is only moments away from local sought after schools including Vyners and Breakspear, walking distance to the scenic views of Swakeleys Park, Swakeleys Tennis Club and Swakeleys House. Ickenham Village is also a short distance away with its array of local shops, restaurants and public houses. Bus routes are scattered across the Ickenham area with easy access to Ruislip & Uxbridge with the added benefit of Ickenham & West Ruislip Stations (Metropolitan, Piccadilly, Central & Chiltern lines), A40/M40/M25 access is also close by.
Edinburgh Drive, Ickenham, UB10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ickenham Station0.2 miles
- Hillingdon Station0.5 miles
- West Ruislip Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Established in 1997 Orchard has been involved in more than 3,000 successful property transactions.
Originally starting out in financial services we have moved successfully into residential lettings and property management, and more recently sales. We now offer prospective and existing clients the full range of services from our Ickenham offices. All of our team have extensive local knowledge gained from many years l
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ORCH-ED2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Orchard Property Services, Ickenham - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.