Anderby, Chatsworth Road, Ellesmere Park
- ONE OF A KIND FAMILY HOME!
- UNIQUE DETACHED PROPERTY
- Indoor, heated swimming pool, jacuzzi and wet room
- Separate annex with kitchen and bathroom
- Porch and hallway
- Lounge and sitting room
- Open plan kitchen/sun room and further games rooms
- Five double bedrooms with three en-suites
- Large, secluded and gated plot
- Ample off road parking to the side and rear
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Home Estate Agents
Entrance Hallway -
Sitting Room -
Games Room -
Utility Room -
Rear Sun Room -
Pool Room -
Wet Room -
Plant Room -
Shaped Landing -
Bedroom One -
Bedroom Two -
Bedroom Three -
Bedroom Four -
Jack And Jill En-Suite -
Bedroom Five -
Garage (Heated) -
Open Plan Bedroom/Lounge Area Or Home Office -
Tenure - We are advised that the property is Freehold.
Important Information - - PLEASE NOTE: Home Estate Agents have not tested the services and appliances described within this document (including central heating systems), and advise purchasers to have such items tested to their own satisfaction by a specialist. All sizes quoted are approximate.
Making an offer: if you are interested in this property, please contact us at the earliest opportunity prior to contacting a bank, building society or solicitor. Failure to do so could result in the property being sold elsewhere and could result in you incurring unnecessary costs such as survey or legal fees. Most of our clients require us to advise them on the status of potential buyers, who make an offer to purchase, therefore you are strongly advised to make an appointment at this stage.
BrochuresAnderby, Chatsworth Road, Ellesmere ParkBrochure
Anderby, Chatsworth Road, Ellesmere Park
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Eccles Station0.6 miles
- Ladywell Tram Stop0.7 miles
- Eccles Tram Stop0.7 miles
About the agent
Choosing the right Estate Agent to sell your property is an incredibly important decision to make. You obviously want to ensure you receive the best price, in a time that suits you and make it as stress free as possible.
Growing consistently and now being one of the area's leading Independent Estate Agents are always striving to enhance our service.
Home Estate Agents can offer you:
Eye catching 'FOR SALE ' boards
A Director working on your behalf who is from the area.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30561720. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Home Estate Agents, Monton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.