Claremont Terrace, Wakefield
- NO CHAIN
- VACANT POSSESSION
- Two bedrooms
- Terrace property
- Spacious Lounge/ Dining Kitchen
- Great transport links
- Pleasant low maintenance rear garden
- Suitable for a wide audience of buyers
The property is close to Wakefield city centre which boasts a wide array of amenities and train stations linking you to surrounding cities such as Leeds and Manchester. There are also good links to the motorway a short 10/15 minutes drive from the property as well as good public transport with regular bus services.
The property itself boasts PVCu double glazing and Gas central heating and in brief comprises, entrance hallway with staircase rising to the first floor; spacious lounge along with very spacious dining Kitchen, two double bedrooms and a house bathroom fitted with three piece suite.
Outside parking is on street to the front elevation and to the rear is a private low maintenance rear garden ideal for BBQ's and relaxing.
We strongly recommend an internal inspection of this lovely property that we are sure won’t be around for long.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Claremont Terrace, Wakefield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wakefield Westgate Station0.4 miles
- Wakefield Kirkgate Station0.9 miles
- Sandal & Agbrigg Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Manning Stainton have been helping people move, providing professional, expert advice and outstanding customer service for over 20 years.
With 19 prominent high street branches across our region, our experienced sales and lettings teams have in depth knowledge about what’s going on in your local market.
We understand the pressures of daily life and that’s why our network of residential branches are open 7 days a week and we are ready to take your call 8am until 8pm, 7 days a week.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK210218. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.