North Road, St. Helens, WA10
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Deposit replacement available
- One bedroom apartment
- Newly renovated/converted
- High specification
- Open plan living accomodation
- Wealth of local amenities close by
Newly renovated to a high standard is this luxury one bedroom apartment, situated on the first floor in this bay fronted Victorian period property that has been converted into four exclusive one bedroom apartments. From the communal entrance and landing the apartment briefly comprises of an inner hallway, open plan kitchen/living room, shower room and bedroom. Externally there is parking to the rear.
Located on the brow of the hill on North Road providing easy access to the Town Centre providing a wealth of local amenities close by including bars, shops, recreational facilities and restaurants. Victoria Park is also within walking distance and the A580 provides commuter links to Liverpool and Manchester making this area a popular place to live
North Road, St. Helens, WA10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. Helens Central Station0.7 miles
- Thatto Heath Station1.8 miles
- Lea Green Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Little Estate Agents was founded in 2019 by Ryan Little and Jonathan Lyth, with a wealth of combined experience as a property investor/landlord and working within a large corporate estate agent. Our office is based in a prominent position in the leisure sector of St. Helens Town Centre. We offer a comprehensive sales, lettings and property management service across St. Helens, Rainhill and Prescot.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LITTL_000390. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Little Estate Agents, St Helens. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.