Railway Road, Downham Market, PE38
- Terraced house
- 2 Bedroom
- Open Plan Lounge / Kitchen
- Recently Modernised Throughout
- Gas Central Heating
- Garden Space
- No Onward Chain
- Clsoe proximity to the train station
- Grade II Listed
This two bedroom Grade II listed terraced cottage has been completely renovated and is in close PROXIMITY TO THE TRAIN STATION. The property benefits from an open plan lounge / kitchen, cloakroom, 2 bedrooms, bathroom and garden space. Call now to book your viewing!
Staircase to first floor
Open Plan Lounge / Kitchen
10' 5" Max x 15' 1" Max (3.17m x 4.60m) A range of fitted base and wall units with roll edge worktops. Integrated oven with hob and extractor. Space for fridge / freezer. Space for washing machine. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit with tiled splash backs. Television and telephone points. Sash window to front
A low level WC with wash hand basin
Storage cupboard over the stairs and loft access
7' 8" x 8' 0" (2.34m x 2.44m) Sash to front. Radiator. Television and telephone points
6' 10" Max x 7' 2" Max (2.08m x 2.18m) Sky light. Radiator. Telephone & television points
A three piece suite comprising of a panelled bath with wash hand basin and low level WC. Stainless steel towel rail.Extractor
There is pedestrian access to a rear enclosed garden space
BrochuresBrochure 1Brochure 2
Railway Road, Downham Market, PE38
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Downham Market Station0.2 miles
- Watlington Station4.9 miles
About the agent
King & Partners is an independent estate agent open in Downham Market with over 60 years industry experience. Driven by a true passion to offer a superb customer experience, selling & letting properties as well as arranging mortgages. With an office in the heart of the town and excellent local knowledge, they are determined to offer a fusion between modern technology and good traditional estate agency. King & Partners cover a wide area across Norfolk & Cambridgshire.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 19196381. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by King & Partners, Downham Market. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.