Lenelby Road, Surbiton, KT6
- Superb 1 bedroom first floor flat
- Set within a modern development
- Neutral and bright décor
- Large reception room with space to dine
- Double size bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- White bathroom suite
- Separate fitted kitchen
- Communal garden and off-street parking
Situated close to the local amenities on Tolworth Broadway and Tolworth station for transport links. Easy access to the A3 for motorist links in and out of London.
BrochuresProperty detailsSuper sized images
Lenelby Road, Surbiton, KT6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tolworth Station0.5 miles
- Surbiton Station1.1 miles
- Malden Manor Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Foxtons is proud to be London's leading estate agency, with sales, lettings, property management and support specialists working across more than 50 interconnected offices.
Our business is built to serve customers better, with the scale required to reach more people, fuelled by the commitment and expertise of our teams, supported by best-in-class technology. These strengths allow us to consistently deliver the great results our customers expect.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1168595. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Kingston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.