Scawen Road, London, SE8
- Let available date:
- £4,750A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Furnish type:
1,593 sq. ft.
(148 sq. m.)
- Five Double Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Large Kitchen and Dining Area
- Generous Reception Room
- Excellent Location
- Large Garden
- Ideal for Sharers and Students
- Available End August 2022
The ground floor comprises of naturally exposed wooden flooring running throughout the hallway and living room, whilst the beautifully large kitchen and dining area is flooded with natural light. The back garden is accessed by the large floor to ceiling glass doors which opens onto a decked space area of the garden. The large reception room with plantation blinds in the front windows, is tastefully decorated and boasts two fire place features.
This property is also ideal for students for the next 2022/2023 academic year.
Available from End August 2022
Call now to book a viewing with our Award Winning Lettings Team.
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Scawen Road, London, SE8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Surrey Quays Station0.5 miles
- South Bermondsey Station0.5 miles
- New Cross Gate Station0.8 miles
About the agent
The Independent Sales and Lettings Specialist
Chanin Estates is an award winning boutique estate agency with over 25 years of combined experience in the Sale and Letting of Residential and Commercial Properties, Land, Property Acquisition and Residential Developments.
From our London offices we cater for clients from the East end of London to the Far East.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102299001060. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chanin Estates, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.