The Green, Welling, DA16
- Four Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Two Bathrooms Including an En-Suite
- Through Lounge
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- Be-Spoke Fitted Kitchen
- Granite Worksurfaces And Island
- Off Street Parking For Several Cars
- Close To Welling and Falconwood Train Stations
- Rear Garden Extending Approximately 100ft
Guide Price From £545,000 to £565,000.
Extended four bedroom, two bathroom semi detached house situated in an excellent location very convenient for Falconwood train station, Harris Academy and Bexley Grammar School.
This well presented property in good decorative condition comprises a spacious through lounge/diner, kitchen/breakfast room, cloakroom and good sized integrated garage on the ground floor with four bedrooms, en-suite shower room to the main bedroom and a family bathroom on the first floor.
Features include a recent be-spoke fitted and part integrated kitchen complimented with granite work surfaces, 5 burner induction hob and central island, modern en-suite shower room, beautiful family bathroom that has a stunning claw and ball roll top bath, gas central heating and double glazing.
Outside the front driveway provides off street parking for two to three cars and the beautifully maintained rear garden extends approximately 100ft that features a good sized decking area and a well manicured lawn with a wealth of established shrubs.
There is a garden shed with power supply as well as a power supply in the garden.
Rear vehicular access can be accessed from a gated service road that does provide access into the rear garden.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
The Green, Welling, DA16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Falconwood Station0.4 miles
- Welling Station0.7 miles
- New Eltham Station1.6 miles
About the agent
We believe our unique marketing approach and ability to properly negotiate offers ensures that we get the best prices for property. We also guarantee low fees for our all inclusive service which include;
Accompanied Viewing Service
Energy Performance Certificate
Our office is open 7 days a week offering longer opening hours than our competitors. We provide a bespoke marketing tail
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10372316. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christopher Russell, Sidcup, The Oval. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.