Coates Road, Whittlesey, PETERBOROUGH
- Deceptive Family House
- Fabulous Open Field Views to the rear
- Three Bedrooms
- En-Suite to Master
- Two Reception Rooms
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- MUST BE VIEWED.
A Three Bedroom Family Home offering amazing open field views and a generous amount of accommodation. The property is located in the village of Eastrea and has a lovely community feel. There are two reception rooms, downstairs cloakroom, kitchen, en-suite to the master and a conservatory.
VIEWINGS ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR THIS FABULOUS PROPERTY AS A FIRST LOOK CAN BE VERY DECEPTIVE. The vendors were struck by the Open Field Views to the rear of the property and have since made it into a lovely family home. The nearby Primary School in Coates was another draw due to its excellent reputation. Accommodation comprises of Entrance Hall, Kitchen, Lounge, separate Dining Room, Downstairs Cloakroom, Three Bedrooms, En-Suite to Master, Family Bathroom and Conservatory. The Kitchen is fitted with a matching range of wall and base units, built-in oven with hob and hood and plumbing for a washing machine.The Lounge has french doors to the rear, tv point and stairs to the first floor landing. There is a separate Dining Room. The Conservatory is brick built with UPVC construction, power and light and Doors onto the Gardens. There are Two Double Bedrooms and One Single and an En-Suite comprising of Electric Shower,wash hand basin and low level wc. The Family Bathroom has a panel bath, wash hand basin and low level wc. To the front of the home there is a shared driveway providing Off Road Parking for 2/3 vehicles. The Rear Gardens are fully enclosed, with a patio and lawned area.
Entrance Hall 12' 3" x 3' ( 3.73m x 0.91m )
Cloakroom 2' 11" x 5' 4" ( 0.89m x 1.63m )
Lounge 13' 9" x 14' 1" ( 4.19m x 4.29m )
Dining Room 8' 1" x 13' 4" ( 2.46m x 4.06m )
Kitchen 8' 7" x 6' 10" ( 2.62m x 2.08m )
Conservatory 11' 11" x 8' 7" ( 3.63m x 2.62m )
Bedroom One 8' 4" x 14' 5" ( 2.54m x 4.39m )
En-Suite 8' 4" x 3' 7" ( 2.54m x 1.09m )
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 10' ( 3.20m x 3.05m )
Bedroom Three 10' 3" x 6' 7" ( 3.12m x 2.01m )
Bathroom 6' 7" x 6' 2" ( 2.01m x 1.88m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Coates Road, Whittlesey, PETERBOROUGH
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Whittlesea Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Fletton William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Fletton
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exper
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference FLE102449. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Fletton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.