Maskin Drive, Biggleswade, Bedfordshire, SG18
- Stunning Detached Family Home
- Exceptionally Presented & Upgraded Throughout
- Set Back From Road On A Singular Plot
- Four Double Bedrooms
- En-Suite & Family Bathroom Both With Windows
- Full Width Kitchen Dining Family Room
- Spacious Bay Fronted Living Room & Formal Study
- Parking For Numerous Cars Due To Position
- Less Than 1.5 Miles To Mainline Train Station
- Energy Rating: B/85
This beautiful home really needs to be viewed, the four double bedrooms are all very impressive and allow loads of natural light, bedroom four has been opened up to the main and is currently working as a dressing room although could be turned back very easily. There is a stylish en-suite to the main bedroom and an equally stylish family bathroom servicing the rest, both with external windows.
The ground floor offers a great flow for a family home all revolving around a spacious and welcoming entrance hall. This leads to the large bay fronted living room in one direction and into the formal study in the other direction. The whole back of the property is the hub of the home, the kitchen dining & family room, this offers ample space for tables and furniture with a great selection of fitted work surfaces and kitchen units with integral white goods. Also via the entrance hall is the clever and very handy utility & wc.
Outside the rear garden is a good size for this type of home in the area and sides onto established ground that will not be built on, the garden has had a large slate patio added with a curved built in seating area ideal for a fire pit in the middle.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
4.72m x 3.86m (15' 6" x 12' 8")
Kitchen Dining & Family Room
8.08m x 3.23m (26' 6" x 10' 7")
Utility & WC
2.57m x 2.13m (8' 5" x 7' 0")
3.89m x 3.68m (12' 9" x 12' 1")
4.22m x 3.05m (13' 10" x 10' 0")
3.43m x 3.07m (11' 3" x 10' 1")
3.89m x 0.23m (12' 9" x 0' 9")
Three Car Driveway Opposite
Good Size Rear Garden
BrochuresWeb DetailsFull Brochure PDF
Maskin Drive, Biggleswade, Bedfordshire, SG18
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Biggleswade Station0.8 miles
- Sandy Station2.7 miles
- Arlesey Station4.7 miles
About the agent
... supported by Rightmove and Property Academy
We''re very proud to have been included in the 2021 Best Estate Agent Guide - supported by Rightmove and Property Academy.
That's after a detailed analysis of over 26,000 estate agency offices which included criteria measuring sales performance and mystery shopping.
Thomas Morris Sales & Lettings are a highly successful estate agency with access to buyers and tenants fr
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BWE210091. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thomas Morris, Biggleswade. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.