Forge Wood, Crawley, RH10
- Help to Buy: Equity Loan* scheme available *T&C's apply
- Second floor leasehold apartment
- Two double bedrooms (bedroom 1 equipped with an en suite)
- Open plan kitchen/living/dining room with a Juliet balcony
- Modern family bathroom
- Integrated kitchen appliances and flooring throughout included as standard
- 1 parking space
- 10 year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy and 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
- Dual aspect open plan living area
- No bordering neighbours
Tenure: Leasehold, 125 years remaining
This stunning apartment features an open-plan kitchen/living/dining area & a Juliet balcony - perfect for entertaining loved ones. Both bedrooms are double in size, one with an en suite and the other spare bedroom could be used as a study and is served by the main bathroom. There is also a storage cupboard in the hall.
Parking space included.
Call to book your appointment and join us Saturday 19th & Sunday 20th June for our dusty shoe event, where you can get a real feel for what life could be like in this well designed 2-bedroom apartment.
Internal square footage - 764
Situated on the outskirts of Crawley's town centre, Forge Wood has access to a range of amenities that will please the entire family. Forge Wood's ideal location makes it a great place for commuters, with routes into London Bridge Station taking just 35 minutes from Three Bridges station. Plus, for the adventurer within us all, Gatwick Airport is located nearby
- Kitchen/Living Room/ Dining Area - 6.99m x 2.97m, 22'9" x 9'7"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.90m x 3.79m, 12'7" x 12'4"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.79m x 3.03m, 12'4" x 9'9"
10 reasons why you should buy new:
* Achievable, affordable buying schemes
* NHBC 10-year warranty for peace of mind
* No chain above you
* Save on energy bills
* Less water waste
* Superior build quality
* Modern living
* You get a blank canvas
* Less DIY, and more you time
* Be part of a brand-new community
Forge Wood, Crawley, RH10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gatwick Airport Station1.4 miles
- Three Bridges Station1.6 miles
- Horley Station2.2 miles
About the development
Forge Woods - 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes
- Array of styles to suit you
- Gorgeous views of nearby woodlands
- Country living
- New homes
- Fantastic offers up for grabs
- Experiences Sales Advisors on hand to help
Taylor Wimpey Plc
Taylor Wimpey develops land into places that people want to call home by creating new and sustainable communities and enhancing local and existing neighbourhoods. We work hard to provide our customers with a stress-free, high quality service whilst focusing on design and build quality. We create places where people aspire to live, work and play.
Our 24 regional businesses in the UK give our operations significant scale and truly national geographic cover
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 285-21233-256_2_53_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.