Conway Road, London, N14
- Extended Semi-Detached House
- Situated in the 'Lakes' Conservation Area
- Period Features
- Four Bedrooms
- Spacious Reception Room and Dining Room
- Attractive Kitchen with a Breakfast Area
- Ground Floor WC
- Family Bathroom plus a Separate Shower Room
- 74' Long Rear Garden
The property boasts 1749 Sq.ft of living accommodation with period features including beautiful stained glass windows, tessellated tiled flooring, high ceiling, and exposed woodwork.
The ground floor boasts an impressive front reception room with a large bay, high panelled ceiling and bespoke units built-into the alcoves. At the rear of the house is a dining room with an imposing cast iron fireplace and opening leading into an eat-in kitchen. You will also find a guest WC located at the end of the entrance hall.
The first floor provides three well-proportioned bedrooms and a traditional style family bathroom, whilst the loft has been converted into a large fourth bedroom and a shower room.
Externally the property enjoys a rear garden extending 74' on length and a driveway at the front.
Conway Road is a sought-after residential turning enviably located within easy reach of both Palmers Green mainline station and Southgate Underground station. You will also find the popular Broomfield and Grovelands Park's nearby, as well as an excellent selection of shops, restaurants and bars on Southgate Green and Green Lanes.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Conway Road, London, N14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Palmers Green Station0.5 miles
- Southgate Station0.8 miles
- Arnos Grove Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Helping people find homes in Palmers Green, Winchmore Hill and Southgate.
Winkworth was established in 1835 and, in 1981, became the UK's first franchised estate agency operation. Now, with a network of over 80 offices and, as an active supporter of industry regulation, Winkworth is a familiar and trusted feature of the estate agency landscape. Along with an extensive London presence, Winkworth has offices spanning the UK and an increasing international presence.
Located on Green
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PGN180527. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Palmers Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.