Trafalgar Street, Ashton Under Lyne
- WELL PRESENTED TWO BEDROOM MID TERRACE PROPERTY
- CONTEMPORARY HIGH GLOSS FITTED KITCHEN / DINER
- MODERN SHOWER ROOM
- IDEALLY LOCATED CLOSE TO ASHTON TOWN CENTRE AMENITIES
- EASY ACCESS TO MAJOR MOTORWAY NETWORKS
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZED THROUGHOUT
- SUITABLE PURCHASE FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS/ INVESTORS
The Property Briefly Comprises :-
UPVC Double Glazed Door Leading to the Entrance Vestibule, Tiled Floor.Glazed Door Leads to the Lounge.
LOUNGE 4.03m x 4.09m ( To Chimney Breast Alcove )
UPVC Double Glazed Window to the Front Elevation, Feature Wooden Fire Surround with Inset Coal Effect Electric Fire, Ceiling Point, Coved Ceiling, Laminate Floor and Single Central Heating Radiator.
KITCHEN/ DINER 4.07m ( To Widest Point ) x 3.75m
UPVC Double Glazed Window to the Rear Elevation. Contemporary Fitted Kitchen with a Range of Grey Coloured High Gloss Wall and Base Units. Integrated Electric Hob, Oven and Chrome Cooker Hood and Complementary Work Surfaces, Plumbing for Automatic Washing Machine,Stainless Steel Sink Unit with Chrome Mixer Tap, Track Spotlights, Part Tiled Walls , Vinyl Floor Covering and Single Central Heating Radiator.
Open Plan Staircase Leads to the First Floor.
BEDROOM ONE 4.22m x 4.07m
UPVC Double Glazed Window to the Front Elevation. Modern Fitted Wardrobes with Sliding Doors. Ceiling Fan, Single Central Heating Radiator and Carpeted Floor.
BEDROOM TWO 3.65m x 2.26m
UPVC Double Glazed Window to the Rear Elevation, Ceiling Point, Single Central Heating Radiator and Carpeted Floor.
SHOWER ROOM 2.24m x 2.21m ( To Widest Point )
UPVC Double Glazed Window to the Rear Elevation. Contemporary Shower Room Comprising of Low Level W.C., Hand Wash Basin Inset into Vanity Unit and Double Shower Enclosure with Mains Fed Shower Over, Chrome Towel Rail, Fully Tiled Walls and Floor.
Enclosed Rear Yard with Gated Access to the Secure Bin Storage Area.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE RATING: C
COUNCIL TAX BAND: A
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Trafalgar Street, Ashton Under Lyne
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Guide Bridge Station0.4 miles
- Audenshaw Tram Stop0.8 miles
- Ashton-under-Lyne Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Cozyhomes4u Ltd
Cozyhomes4u are a Local, Independent, Family run Estate Agent, specialising in Residential Sales, Lettings and Property Management and offer competitive rates to all potential clients.
We are situated in a prominent location based in Stalybridge, Cheshire and can offer parking for our clients to the rear of our premises. We cover the whole of Tameside, Stockport and Glossop areas and would welcome any new Vendors or Landlords in these areas.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 972_COZY. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by cozyhomes4u, Stalybridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.