Linden Drive, Chatteris
- No forward chain
- Sought after location
- Gas central heating
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Ample off road parking
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Low maintenance rear garden
- Call us now to book your viewing
Storage cupboard, access into loft space.
5.29m (17'4") x 3.96m (13')
Bay window to front and separate window to side, feature fireplace housing gas fire.
BEDROOM 2 / DINING ROOM
3.53m (11'7") max. x 3.16m (10'4")
Bay window to front.
KITCHEN / BREAKFAST ROOM
3.54m (11'7") x 3.38m (11'1")
Fitted with a matching range of wall and base units housing eye level double electric oven, four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge/freezer, window to rear and door into conservatory.
Brick and upvc construction with tiled floor and double doors leading out to rear garden.
Fitted with a panelled bath which has mixer tap shower, low level WC and hand wash basin. Window to side.
3.73m (12'3") x 3.58m (11'9")
Window to rear.
Fitted with a single mains shower cubicle, low level WC and hand wash basin. Window to side.
3.60m (11'10") x 2.96m (9'9")
Window to side.
The front garden is open plan and laid with Astroturf. A driveway to one side provides off road parking and leads to the SINGLE GARAGE which has electric remote door, power and light.
To the rear, the garden is also low maintenance and laid with AstroTurf with a patio area, summerhouse, garden shed and greenhouse.
Mains gas, electricity, water and drainage. The property has gas fired central heating.
By arrangement with elliswinters&co
Energy rating - D
Fenland District Council Tax band - C
BrochuresLinden Drive, Cha...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Linden Drive, Chatteris
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Manea Station6.5 miles
About the agent
The benefits of being FLP
Whether you're buying or selling a property speed is of the essence and being in the best possible position means you are on the first step to beating the competition, saving time and saving money.HOW BEING FLP CAN HELP BUYERS
- Knowing from the start what you can afford and what the costs will be gives you peace of mind and can prove invaluable at the offer stage.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100716013355. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ellis Winters Estate Agents, Chatteris. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.